After much thought, I’ve decided that the initial name for this product is not that great. I think I need something that relates more to art. The current name is too obscure.
Here are some ideas:
- any goddess presiding over a particular art
- the goddess or the power regarded as inspiring a poet, artist, thinker, or the like
- cogitate, ruminate, think; dream
- Roman goddess of wisdom and sponsor of arts, trade, and strategy.
- Urartian’s goddess of fertility and art.
- Greek god of light and the sun, truth and prophecy, healing, plague, music, poetry, and more.
- Museum (in Spanish)
- Art (in Spanish)
- Canvas (in Portuguese)
After much consideration, I would settle on the name Museo. However, I’ll be adding “i” to it to make it less generic. Also, some taglines will help stir emotive connection with the brand.
iMuseo. See Art Differently.
iMuseo. Bringing Art Closer.
iMuseo. Your Personalized Art Museum.
iMuseo. Art Where You Want.